June 2016 - PBI's new Conservation Science and Leadership Course recently concluded, and we're pleased to report that it was a great success! 13 upper-level undergraduate students or recent graduates who are preparing to be conservation leaders and professionals participated. Learn more about this initial round of the course here!
We hope you enjoy this Earth Day video. Let's make every day Earth Day!
See other recent news, here.
Science to Support Conservation
Our mission is to combine innovative scientific research, education, and technical support to inform, enhance and inspire conservation. Our goal is a rich and enduring biological heritage.
We believe that knowledge changes the game. Our conservation science research fills important knowledge gaps. This has made a significant difference in the protection and management of forests, rivers, deserts, wetlands, and imperiled wildlife species.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Conservation Partnerships
- Assessment of Conservation Opportunities
- Conservation Science Education (including public talks, internet resources and conservation science internships).
- Field Studies and Landscape Analysis
- Sharing our expertise in ecology, botany, wildlife biology, and spatial analysis (GIS) of complex biological, ecological and social phenomenon.
- Learn more...
Copyright © Pacific Biodiversity Institute
PO Box 298, 517 Lufkin Lane
Winthrop, WA 98862 509-996-2490